- Shop Online
- DVD's Recorded New Orleans
- Sample Music
- Listen to mp3 samples
- Online Booking
- Online Booking
'Live Session' in Grossmans Tavern, Toronto, Canada
This is the first CD released with Brian Carrick, and "The Happy Pals", in Toronto, Canada. The Happy Pals is run by Patrick Tevlin who took up leadership of the band after the "Great" CLIFF ''KID'' BASTIEN passed away. I Highly recommend this CD ''if you like your music'' ROUGH, EXCITING AND SWINGING LIKE HELL SO MUCH, YOU WOULD SWARE TO GOD THE BAND WAS BORN AND BRED IN NEW ORLEANS. I remember in early 1973-74 period, at the New Orleans Jazz Festival,held in the Fairgrounds out past Tulane and City Park, Kid Thomas Valentine watching and listening to "Kid Bastion" and the band playing Kid Thomas. It was a Real Blast when standing near "Kid Thomas" listening to him, as he was chuckling away and saying to Joe ''Twat'' Butler Quote "Goddam it Man, THEY SOUNDS LIKE ME". Unquote You can get the CD direct either from Patrick Tevlin or from Brian Carrick. www.HappyPals.ca email@example.com New Orleans North CD-007 ENJOY
Patrick Tevlin-Trumpet,Vocal 1,9 Brian Carrick-Clarinet,Tenor Saxophone, Vocal 2 Toby Hughes-Alto Saxophone Roberta Tevlin-Trombone, Vocal 3 Roberta Hune-Piano, Vocal 3 Rainer Hunck-Banjo except 7,9 Alex Ralph-Banjo 7,9 Philip Carney-String Bass Chuck Clarke-Drums
3) Love in Bloom 4) Bugle Boy March
5) Bright Star 6) Undicided
7) Mobile Stomp 8) Over the Waves
9) How About You 10) High Society
REDWING BAND OF SWEDEN with EVA KARIN ANDERSSON and BRIAN CARRICK
This is a New CD released Friday 20th June 2008, it is a live recording session in England at the Little Witley Jazzclub, of this Swinging New Orleans Style band from Sweden. 1) While we danced at the Mardi Gras. 2) Lilly of the Valley 3) Martha 4) Into each life some rain must fall 5) Shaking Joe Avery 6) I wish I knew How it would feel to be Free 7) Where the Water Lilies Bloom 8) Take these chains from my heart 9) Love letters in the sand 10) Miss Celie''s Blues 11)Girl of my Dream 12) His eye is on the Sparrow 13) A Thousand Goodnights
LIVE JAZZ CLUB CONCERT 5 Copies Left only
This is the first CD of the "Stunning and Ultra Cool Beauty" EVA KARIN ANDERSSON. The effect upon the Audience is a "Joy to Behold" when they hear her Voice.
Recorded Little Whitley, 26th September 2007
PEK Records PKCD-327
The Golden Voice of 'SHIRLEY ALEXANDER' sings Gospel Live in' NE W ORLEANS'
REAL OLD TIME GOSPEL / TRADITIONAL JAZZ
SHIRLEY ALEXANDER GOSPEL SINGER
"Hurrican Katrina" was the most devistating Hurrican to Ever hit the Gulf Coast, it claimed over Two Thousand people their lives, and laid waste much of New Orleans destroying the Historic 9th Ward Completly and breached the Cities Levee Protection flooding most of the City.
Old Firemans Hall along with many many other building''s Historical and otherwise have been lost to future generations.
Shirley Alexander-Vocal. Wendell Eugene-Trombone. Brian Carrick-Clarinet. Gerald Adams-String Bass. Peter Wright-Trumpet. Rickie Monie-Piano. Andrew Hall-Drums.
Number 504 CDS 88
Recorded New Orleans 13/10/04
3) Just A Little While To Stay Here 4) The Old Rugged Cross
5) Darktown Strutters Ball 6) His Eye Is On The Sparrow
7) What A Friend We Have In Jesus 8) The Lord Will Make A Way
9) Just A Closer Walk With Thee 10) Saviour Lead Me Lest I Stray
11) Walking with The King 12) Amen/This Little Light Of Mine
13) I Come To The Garden Alone 14) Battle Hymn Of The Republic
15) Somewhere I''ll Be Working For My Lord
16) Blessed Assurance 17) When The Saints Go Marching In
Brian Carrick''s International Band
LIVE 'Black Church Recording' Burgundy Street & Port - NEW ORLEANS
Jamie Wight (piano) & Bernie Attridge (string bass)
Recorded Port & Burgundy Street, New Orleans, October 2004
Peter Wright trumpet; Brian Carrick clarinet, tenor sax and vocal; John Crisp trombone; Jamie Wight piano; Hans Jorgensen banjo; Bernie Attridge string bass; Taff lloyd drums;
1) Over in the Gloryland 2) Precious Lord
3) Alexanders Ragtime band 4) The last mile of the Way
5) Down by the Riverside 6) Just a Closer Walk with thee
7) Bye & Bye 8) Sing On
9) Take your burdon to the lord 10) Jesus keep me near the cross
11) Bugle Boy March 12) By the River of Light
13) Someday Sweetheart 14) What a friend in Jesus
15) Uptown Bumps 16) Does Jesus Care
17) On Higher Ground 18) Yes Yes in your Eyes
The St. Augustine Church Choir Session
AUTHENTIC GOSPEL LIVE in New Orleans
Carol Dolliole LeBlanc (Leader)& Piano
Cynthia Dolliole -Alto sax
John ''Kid'' Simmons (tpt) Chas Hudson (tmb)
Frank Oxley (dms) Bernie Attridge (s/bass)
Louis Lince (bjo) Brian Carrick (clt & Leader)
Recorded at Word of Mouth Studio, 4th November 2006
Recorded by Tim Stambough, Algiers, Louisiana, USA
3)Apple Blossom Time 4)God Will Take care Of You
5)In The Sweet Bye & Bye 6)Hindustan
7)Just A Closer Walk With Thee 8)It''s No Secret
9)Careless Love 10)Bread Of Heaven
11)Amen-Call Him Up 12)Girl of My Dreams
The fabulous 'ALGIERS STOMPERS' 'Live Concert'
Brian Carrick''s 'GEORGE LEWIS QUARTET' Sweden
Brian Carrick 'GEORGE LEWIS QUARTET'
We have not tried to copy George Lewis, but to play within the framework of George, who gave so much joy to so many people when he was alive, and indeed Today over 40years since his death, George is Still giving so much joy all over the world from the recordings that he made.
We hope that you will enjoy this CD and a reflection of the music of this Master of New Orleans Clarinet George Lewis.
Wendell Eugene Mardi Gras Band with Brian Carrick
504 CD 115 Stereo
Wendell Eugene -Trombone / Vocal Jamie Wight -Trumpet /Vocal Brian Carrick - Clarinet /Vocal Ernest Elley -Drums Andrew Hall -Drums Gereld Adams -String Bass Louis Lince -Banjo
(1) When you and I were Young Maggie (2) Mary Wore a Golden Chain (3) Frankie and Johnny (4) Bye Bye Blackbird (5) Do what Ory Say (6) Lover (7) Tennessee Waltz (8) The Last Mile of the Way (9) At Mardi Gras (10) Milk Cow Blues (11) My Memphis Baby (12) Eh La Bas (13) Walk Through the Streets of the City (14) Oh How I Miss You Tonight (15) Just a Closer Walk With Thee